Our Legal Team
LLG Attorney at Law (Attorney Lisa L. Galliath) is a law practice that assists individuals, professionals, and businesses with U.S. immigration issues and questions. We specialize in representing equestrian professionals in all disciplines (polo, race, show jumping, dressage, trick riders, etc.) We have extensive experience and knowledge of the equine industry. We provide legal services to many clients based in the equestrian centers of West Palm Beach, FL, Wellington, FL, Indio and Thermal, CA, Rancho Santa Fe, CA, Del Mar, CA, San Juan Capistrano, CA, Los Angeles, CA, and Santa Barbara, CA. In addition, we also represent other types of individual professional athletes and entertainers.
LLG Attorney at Law (Attorney Lisa L. Galliath) currently represents individuals from over 25 countries. Our clients include:
- Olympic Champions and Competitors
- World Cup Competitors
- World Equestrian Games Competitors
- Nations’ Cup Competitors
- European Championships Competitors
- Global Champions Tour Competitors
- International Grand Prix Riders
- U.S. Open Polo Champions and Competitors
- Argentine Open Champions and Competitors
- Top racing competitors at Race Tracks including Santa Anita Race Track, Hollywood Park Race Track, Del Mar Race Track, Belmont Park Race Track, Saratoga Race Track, and others.
- Participants in the Breeder’s Cup, Dubai World Cup, and many other Grade I Stakes and Handicap Races.
Our Law Office
Attorney Lisa L. Galliath has over 15 years of experience practicing exclusively in the specialty area of U.S. Immigration and Nationality Law. The focus of LLG Attorney at Law is to assist professionals within all areas of the equestrian industry, including race, polo, and show with U.S. immigration matters. We have the knowledge and experience to assist individuals and employers in all equestrian disciplines, including:
- Exercise Riders
All support personnel
- Exercise riders
- Personal Trainers
As a lifelong equestrian, horse owner, and former competitor, attorney Lisa L. Galliath has a thorough understanding of the various equestrian industries. The attorney as well as staff members are also all bilingual in English/Spanish in order to better assist our clients. It is our goal to provide you with the best client service regarding your legal matter in a professional, courteous, and timely way.
Contact our office for a complimentary consultation to discuss your U.S. immigration goals and review available options.